Below is a list of actions you can take to help Repair Fair grow.
- Volunteer to be a Fixer. Are you good at troubleshooting? Have you fixed a vacuum or a bike in the past. How about mending zippers? Whatever you like fixing – let us know. Interested? Read about what to expect as a fixer volunteer.
- Volunteer to run the registration/check out tables.
- Take photos or video at an event.
- Help advertise the event. Post events into local online event calendars. Put up flyers in your community. Post on community facebook pages. Talk to your local newspaper.
- Recruit fixers. If you know handy folks that like to help others, let them know about Repair Fair and encourage them to check out one of our events.
- Spruce up our web page. Do you like designing webpages? Help spruce up this web page.
- Donate. There are a few things we could use to keep things running smoothly. A little cash donated at one of our events can help pay for website hosting fees, tools, parts and snacks for our fine volunteers. We will also gladly accept handy repair parts such as zippers, zipper repair kits, zipper stops, pulls, sliders, jewelry jump rings, new fuses, etc.