Microwave

Joni Cady asked 2 weeks ago

Light has burned out, and i was advised not to fix it myself.  Can you help?

TJ Lavelle replied 2 weeks ago

Most likely you were told not to fix it yourself because most microwaves (especially older ones) have high voltage capacitors in them which can hold enough charge to kill you for quite a while. I can look at it if you bring it to the Lake Oswego Repair Fair on the 12th and show you how to discharge the capacitor without killing yourself.

TJ Lavelle replied 2 weeks ago

Sorry, not the Lake Oswego one, I’ll be at the Hillsboro one.

Your Answer